recently viewed

Shipping Info

All orders are processed and shipped via UPS within 2 business days, excluding holidays. UPS ground, 2-day, and overnight shipping are available for your convenience. Orders that require overnight shipping will be processed within 24 hours, upon availability.

Shipping costs are dependent upon the total cost of your order (pre-tax), and the shipping method you select. Shipping fees shown below are for the continental United States only. Additional charges will apply to packages shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.

Standard delivery time for orders shipped via UPS Ground is 3 to 6 business days, depending upon your shipping address location.

order total ground 2-day overnight
$0.01 - $25.00 $7.95 $22.95 $40.95
$25.01 - $50.00 $8.95 $24.95 $43.95
$50.01 - $75.00 $9.95 $26.95 $46.95
$75.01 - $100.00 $10.95 $28.95 $49.95
$100.01 - $150.00 $11.95 $30.95 $52.95
$150.01 - $200.00 $12.95 $32.95 $55.95
$200.01 - $250.00 $13.95 $34.95 $58.95
$250.01 - $300.00 $14.95 $36.95 $61.95
$300.01 and up  5% of total 10% of total 15% of total